Let us connect your long-term care challenges and questions to an unrivaled network of experts, resources, and solutions.
Long-term care regulations are a constantly moving target. Share your evolving compliance challenges and training needs with HCPro’s dedicated PROPELLong-Term Care team, who will custom develop, curate, and package the most tailored solutions based on continuing conversations with you.
Designed for many different departments and staff members, PROPELLong-Term Care provides members with the personalized guidance, tools, and resources they need to:
- Reduce the amount of time spent navigating and interpreting CMS rules
- Create a culture of survey readiness
- Develop documentation that proves medical necessity
- Complete the MDS accurately
- Navigate SNF billing regulations
- Ensure appropriate reimbursement
- Create best practices for implementing strategy changes across the organization
- Custom monthly calls specific to a facility’s needs
- On-call access to a regulatory expert (12 hours)
- Monthly electronic publication covering regulatory changes and guidance, billing and reimbursement updates, and compliance best practices
- Facility-specific tools, forms, and resources
- Government publications—Resident Assessment Instrument User’s Manual and The Long-Term Care State Operations Manual
- Membership discount to the open registration Medicare Boot Camp—Long-Term Care Version, the Skilled Nursing Facility Billing Boot Camp, and the Long-Term Care Administrator’s Boot Camp
The PROPELAdvisory Services difference
PROPELAdvisory Services helps professional teams across healthcare industries make faster, better decisions by connecting their challenges to an unrivaled network of experts and solutions. Backed by over 30 years of experience in delivering best-in-class training, and driven by a team of dedicated professionals, our shared-cost memberships pair custom-curated tools with a community of thought leaders to facilitate problem solving and best-practice application.
As part of the growing PROPELAdvisory Services family, each domain features premier resources, ongoing personalization, and engaged learning tailored to specific market and member needs. Members get industry-leading thinking and advice without having to worry about the meter running.
For more information about PROPELLong-Term Care—and the entire PROPELAdvisory Services family—visit www.hcmarketplace.com/advisory-services. To speak with an HCPro advisory services specialist, call 615-724-7213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.